For upto date availability please check the Calendar
Bookings run from Mid March till end November Saturday to Saturday only. During the remainder of the year we are flexible.We request a minimum of 3 nights
Payment can be made by:
- Paypal (credit card),use the payment button below
- Bank transfer,just complete the booking form saying you wish to pay by this method and we will be in touch
- cheque,just complete the booking form saying you wish to pay by this method and we will be in touch
- Cash,just complete the booking form saying you wish to pay by this method and we will be in touch
To secure a booking we require the booking form below to be completed and a deposit of £100 .
If you wish to pay this deposit by pay Pal using your credit card you can do so by clicking the “Buy Now” button at the bottom of the page and this will take you directly to Pay Pal to enable you to make a safe payment.
You do not need a pay pal account
If you would like to make your payment by another method please complete the booking form below and we will contact you.
We do ask for a good housekeeping /damage bond of £100 to be payable when the balance is due, which will be refundable within 3 weeks of departing the cottage, providing the cottage is left in good order. Directions will be sent and keys released when the full amount together with the good housekeeping /damage bond has been received. The balance is due approx. 8 weeks before you go.
Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for details
|To make an enquiry or booking please complete the form below.|
Please note: If you encounter problems entering information into this form please just email us directly: email@example.com
You can pay your £100 deposit by clicking the “Buy Now” button below and this will take you directly to Pay Pal to enable you to make a safe payment
Conditions of hire
- For bookings made 56 days or less prior to commencement of date of hire full payment is required.
- Any breakage or damage must be reported to the owner without delay. It is at the discretion of the owner whether a charge should be made for the breakages or damage.
- It is the hirer’s responsibility to make sure that none of the cottage contents are removed from the cottage.
- The owner cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings left at the cottage.
- Visitor’s should arrange their own holiday insurance cover in respect of cancellation of the holiday booking due to inclement weather, injury, loss or damage to personal property, including vehicles left on the premises as no responsibility whatsoever can be accepted by the owners. We would urge you to consider a cancellation plan or arrange your own holiday insurance.
- The lead member of the party is over 18 years of age.
- Dog owners. Please can we ask you to: clean up after your dogs – both inside and out. Please bag and bin all deposits as we often have families with children staying at Woodside. Dogs are not allowed on furniture. There is a vacuum cleaner under the stairs. We have installed an outside tap for your use.
- Dogs are not allowed upstairs. Please do not leave your dog unaccompanied in the cottage unless you are confident that your dog will settle if left alone in a strange place or they are happy in crates.
- There is space to park two cars at the rear of the cottage which is accessible via a slip road. Please do NOT park your cars anywhere else as this is NOT permitted, as the roads at the front and back of Woodside are private roads and you will be asked to move. Extra parking for visitors is available locally and can be secured on arrival.(see field gate for info)
- You will allow maintenance personnel, cleaning staff, the Owners and the Owner’s representative reasonable access to the property for the purposes of repair and maintenance
- Wi fi is provided free of charge providing there is reasonable use for emails, surfing etc Large downloading will diminish availability for other cottage users. Please use the internet responsibly and do not use or download illegal or copyrighted material, as such use is recorded and the user will be accountable for any illegal usage. When accessing the internet on your electronic devices we suggest you ensure that they are protected against possible virus infection We will review usage at the end of your holiday. Whilst every effort is made to ensure continuity of service, we cannot be held responsible for disconnection due to Plusnet or Openreach planned maintenance or MBORC (Matters Beyond Our Reasonable Control.)
- The renting of the cottage is solely for the purpose of a holiday
- We will send you our newsletter via email to keep it touch
- The cottage is NON SMOKING
- Whilst at Woodside if you have a problem, please do not wait until you are home to inform us of it. Please give us the opportunity to put the problem right whilst at the cottage by sending a text or email or phoning.